Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Preschool and Yoga Story Time will be taking a nap until November.


Due to construction and safety issues, both preschool story time and yoga story time will be taking a break until September. We will start back as soon as construction is over. We look forward to having story time in the new children's wing!

note to the parents and children from Miss Valerie:
Thank you for your patience...
I want to make sure that we have amazing story times that you can enjoy without worrying about parking and safety issues. I appreciate your dedication to this library and I will miss seeing all of your smiles every Wednesday.
Also...the new Children's wing is wonderful! Everything in it is just so perfect that I want to go up and hug everything. The only thing that would make it better is when I see all of you in it as well.
Thank you for loving books and the library!
I do appreciate all of you.

-Miss. Valerie.